Early Education Department - Toddler, Preschool, & Transitional Kindergarten
Elementary - Kindergarten & Grades 1-5
Secondary - Junior High & High School
Admissions & Records
- School Accounts - Phone: (510) 744-2253
- Billing - Phone: (510) 744-2248
Head of School's Office
- Phone: (510) 744-2267
- Head of School: Dr. Tricia Meyer
Requesting Copy of Your Transcript:
Please send in a written request via email to our Admissions Office, email@example.com.
Provide the following:
- Last, First Name (maiden name, if applicable)
- Year of Graduation
- School Name and School Address / Employer Name and Employer Address
- Indicate if you need an Official or Unofficial copy
Typical processing time is three to five (3-5) business days.
Fremont Christian School is located off of the I-880 freeway. Take the Thornton Avenue East exit and proceed toward the hills. We are located just a few blocks down Thornton Avenue on your right. Park in either the large lot near the baseball field or the lot with the flagpoles.
- Business: The Business Office is located on the West side of the Harbor Light Church building, marked by a sign above the door, reading: Business Office.
- Elementary & Preschool: The Elementary Office is the two-story building located in the Rankin Building, which is decorated with a shiny elevator column and brick facing. The Preschool Office is also reached by first checking in at the Rankin Building Atrium.
- Secondary: Sitting right next to the baseball field is a one-story building, which houses the Secondary Campus Office.
- Admissions: The Admissions Office is a one-story building between the school offices and Business Office (located in the church building). It is marked by a sign to the right of the door, reading: Admissions Office.