Local student applications for 2017-2018 are now open!
International applications for 2017-2018 are still open.
Applications for local students for 2016-2017 are still open.
Call us at (510) 744-2241 for availability information.
You can view and fill out an application to FCS here.
What does the entire process look like?
- STEP 1: Come visit our campus - FCS has many different tour experiences, each designed to give you and your student a window into our community. Refer to our Come Visit FCS page to arrange a tour or contact us at (510) 744-2241 or firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
- STEP 2: Submit Your Application - Applications are completed online. Each application will have required supplemental documents, listed and linked within the online application. Both the online application and its supplemental documents must be turned in to complete this step of submitting an application.
Fremont Christian School is still accepting local applications for the 2016-2017 school year, with the exception of high school grades 9th - 12th. A possible start date for mid-year applicants is considered by the campus principal. FCS will usually allow immediate starts for admitted elementary and junior-high school students but may determine high school student start dates to only be appropriate during the early weeks of a semester. However, special circumstances may be considered (such as a family move).
Preschool applications are accepted year-round. If you wish to enroll a preschool student, please contact the Preschool Office at 510-744-2260 to see if there is space. When ready to enroll, please apply online.
- STEP 3: Administrative Interview - Upon receipt and review of the completed application and required supplemental documents, the school will contact you to schedule an interview.
- STEP 4: Admissions Test - When the school contacts you to schedule an interview, you will be informed if placement testing is required. This is highly dependent upon the entering grade and each student's grades and test scores.
- STEP 5: Registration - At the time of acceptance, you will be required to pay the registration fee, technology fee (K-12 only), and first month's tuition in order to enroll your student and have their place secured. Please see Tuition on left side bar.