Fremont Christian has a Private Satellite Program (PSP). FCS PSP is a Christian Ministry. We are here to support, assist, guide, and help make accountable, those families who have accepted the challenge of educating their children at home.
• Be born-again believers
• Be called of the Lord into home schooling
• Have a willingness to sacrifice personal time
• Have a determination to help their child(ren) be all that God planned
• Invest personal prayer and study time. Appropriate Christian education must be thoughtfully conceived and diligently implemented.
• Parents are responsible for choosing and obtaining all curriculum, setting goals, and evaluating their children’s progress.
• Parents will fill out a course of study for each child.
• Parents will turn in attendance records and report cards quarterly.
• Parents are required to attend the four Quarterly Support Meetings.
• Membership in the Home School Legal Defense Association is required.
Enrollment in the Fremont Christian Private Satellite Program entitles families to the following BASIC services:
• Maintenance of educational records
• Resource Center
• Curriculum counseling
• Quarterly support meetings
• Chapel participation (voluntary)
• Private PSP website participation
• HSLDA membership at discounted rate
• Various parent/student activities (including field trips, talent/science fair, student councils, etc.)
These specialized services are on a PAY AS YOU USE PLAN:
• Athletic Participation (6th-8th) - try-outs are necessary
• Music Participation (3rd—High School) - by audition.
• Drama Participation (Jr./Sr. High)
• Standardized Testing
• Enrollment in junior and senior high campus classes—classes are subject to space availability.
• High school spring formal
• Before applying, please read all materials carefully to ensure FCS is what you desire in a school-sponsored private school satellite program.
• Complete the Family Application packet and return it with the application fee to the FCS Business Office.
• New applicants must be interviewed by an PSP Coordinator. Preferably, both parents, with their appropriate children, will attend this interview.
• Contingent upon the interview, a registration packet will be given. All forms must be completed and returned to the Business Office with registration and full tuition fees. Upon completion of this process, the family will then be enrolled in Fremont Christian School Private School Satellite Program.
• Upon enrollment in FCS PSP, a coordinator will be assigned to each family.
For more information on our Fremont Christian Private Satellite Program, please contact us via one of the options below: