GRADES K - 12
| Annual Tuition Schedule for 2017-2018
|2 Children (each)
|3 Children (each)
Additional fees include:
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable) - paid at the submission of application
- $200 Registration Fee (non-refundable) - paid after acceptance
- $175 Technology Fee (non-refundable) - paid after acceptance
- $125 High School Retreat (applicable only to those in grades 9 - 12)
Tuition is based on a school year and is an annual fee. If a student is enrolled or withdrawn anytime during the year, tuition is prorated on a school day basis. Tuition for new students is due at the time of enrollment.
For new families, one-tenth (1/10) of the annual fee (also often called “first tuition payment”) as well as the application, registration and technology fees are non–refundable and due within 5 working days of the date on your admissions acceptance letter.
For returning families going into Kindergarten, within 5 working days of the date of your admissions acceptance letter, you will need to pay the non-refundable registration fee, technology fee, and the first month’s tuition.
There are three payment schedules to choose from:
- One single payment - by August 1 is discounted by 3%. This discount is also available for new families enrolling after August 9, and before the first day of school. This discount applies to individual students as well as multiple children and virtual families.
- 10 equal payments - beginning August 1 and ending May 1. New families enrolling after August 1 will be required to make two payments upon acceptance.
- 12 equal payments – beginning July 1 and ending June 1.
To help make your tuition payment process simple and efficient, we encourage you to pay by ACH through Bill.com. The following payment options are available:
- ACH – Login to your account at Bill.com and then set up your bank routing information and payment preferences.
- Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or Cash – Paid at the FCS Business Office ($10 monthly processing fee).
- Automatic Bill Pay ($10 monthly processing fee) – This is done by setting up direct payment through your bank. You will need to provide your bank the following information:
Fremont Christian School
4760 Thornton Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
Your FCS Acct# for the memo section of your payment
Click to open: K-12 Tuition and Fees Schedule
The following options are available to help reduce tuition costs:
Paid in Full – Fremont Christian School offers a 3% tuition discount for families who pay the full year's tuition by August 1. In cases of a student enrolling after August 1, this discount is available to those who pay in full before their first day of school.
Multiple Children – This discount applies to families with multiple children enrolled at FCS and offers a reduced tuition amount. Please see the Annual Tuition Schedule above.
Church Partner Discount - CPD is a 20% discount offered to preschool and kindergarten students only, whose home church is a member of CityServe and who are attender/givers as documented by their Senior Pastor. Additional information is available at CPD Q & A and then you can submit the CPD Application to the FCS Business Office.
EARLY EDUCATION - TODDLER & PRESCHOOL
Preschool - Tuition for full days includes lunch and two nutritional snacks daily. Tuition for half days includes a nutritional morning snack. Half-day students are welcome to bring a lunch from home, or purchase a catered lunch through The LunchMaster: http://www.thelunchmaster.com/
Click to open: Early Education Tuition and Fees Schedule
EARLY EDUCATION - TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN
Tuition is a monthly fee. The classroom schedule runs from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
Tuition includes Extended Care (7:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM), as well as lunch and two nutritional snacks daily.
Click to open: Transitional Kindergarten Tuition and Fees Schedule
Please use the International Students tab to the left.