FCS Preschool provide early education for children ages two through five years old. The program structure is organized by age and development to ensure that children are engaging in developmentally appropriate learning practices. As children grow and learn, the environment, curriculum, and approaches to learning progressively prepare the child for successful school readiness.Purpose
- Fulfill our missions of providing young children with an opportunity to build a strong educational foundation as they grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Approach learning through a play based curriculum focused on the development of the whole child.
- Foster a love for learning that will encourage a strong self-efficacy for their future academic endeavors.
- Community Care Licensed preschool
- Provide preschool services to children ages 2 - 5 years of age
- Strategically organize our classrooms to ensure an optimal learning environment for the age and developmental stage of every child
- Ratios of 1:12 or fewer in every classroom, not exceeding 24 children for each room
- Accepts applications for enrollment all year
School snacks and a hot lunch is provided to all full time students.
- Social-Emotional Development
- Language and Literacy Development
- Cognitive Development
- Motor Development
- Spiritual Development
We believe that in order to best serve our children's educational needs, we must honor their parents as their first teachers. We take every opportunity to invite our families to participate in our program through special events and celebrations, however our ability to do so is affected by the current COVID-19 restrictions. Parents can look forward to being included in classroom special events when it is safer and we are allowed to.
Fremont Christian School accepts students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin and grants to them all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. It does not racially discriminate in the acceptance of students or in the employment of its faculty and staff. It does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school administered programs. To do so would be in violation of Christian principles as set forth in God’s Word, the Bible.
- Toddler 2.5:12
- Young Preschool 2.5:18
- Preschool 2.5:24
- Jr. Kindergarten 2.5:24
For further information, please fill out the Request Information form or call our Early Education Department: (510)744-2260
Big-School Opportunities in a Small-School Environment