Preschool at FCS provides early education for children ages two through five years old, with a program structure organized by age and development to ensure that children are engaging in developmentally appropriate learning practices. As children grow and learn, the environment, curriculum, and approaches to learning progressively prepare the child for successful school readiness.
- Fulfill our missions of providing young children with an opportunity to build a strong educational foundation as they grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Approach learning through a play-based curriculum focused on the development of the whole child.
- Foster a love for learning that will encourage a strong self-efficacy for their future academic endeavors.
Enrollment and Placement
- Community Care licensed preschool
- Strategically organize our classrooms to ensure an optimal learning environment for the age and developmental stage of every child
- Ratios of 1:12 or fewer in every classroom, not exceeding 24 children for each room
- Accepts applications for enrollment all year
Meals & Snacks
School snacks and a hot lunch are provided to all full-time students.
Preschool-age children have the ability to attain a wide range of skills through the benefit of a high-quality preschool program. With a played-based approach, we focus our teaching to the whole child by challenging the core four developmental domains:
- Social-emotional development
- Language and literacy development
- Cognitive development
- Motor development
- Spiritual development
At FCS, we believe that in order to best serve our children's educational needs, we must honor their parents as their first teachers. We take every opportunity to invite our families to participate in our program through special events and celebrations.
Fremont Christian School accepts students of any race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin and grants to them all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all students at the school. It does not racially discriminate in the acceptance of students or in the employment of its faculty and staff. It does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school administered programs. To do so would be in violation of Christian principles as set forth in God’s Word, the Bible.
Children of families who have a shared philosophy for approaches to learning, guidance and discipline practices, and learning goals, and who have physical, emotional, and health-related needs that can be met in the applicant's Early Education Department ratio will be considered for admission.
We invite you to visit our campus and discover all that FCS has to offer your child. From private tours to open houses, there are numerous ways to get to know FCS.
Big-School Opportunities in a Small-School Environment